Dive in Cozumel’s crystal-clear waters during this Snorkeling by Private Glass Bottom Boat “Cubana” tour! This activity is good for up to 20 passengers. The boat has many features that will make your trip way much more comfortable while spending the time with your favorite people.
You will be awestruck by the marine life and its diverse array of colors, as well as the experience of swimming in such cool and calm waters.
- We'll meet outside the Hotel "El Cid La Ceiba", you’ll receive a quick debriefing, and a guide will collect your remaining balance. .
- You'll board our boat "Cubana", and the guide on board will explain safety measures and protocol you'll have to follow underwater, as well as how to use your equipment correctly. It's essential to pay close attention.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube, which is a sign that it is time to start jumping in the water.
- Your first stop will be Villa Blanca Reef, where a photographer is situated in case you'd like underwater photos. After around 25-30 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- The next stop is Paraíso Bajo Reef (Shallow Paradise Reef); there, you'll spend another 20-25 minutes, and you might swim across to Paraíso Profundo Reef (Deep Paradise Reef) or be asked to board again and be taken there by boat. They are very close to each other, but it depends on the current.
- The boat will take you back to the meeting point, where you can purchase the photos taken if you’d like, and that concludes the activity.
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes before the tour starts
Starting point: Depending on the weather conditions, the tour can start from El Cid la Ceiba pier or Marina Caleta.
Minimum # of passengers: 1 passengers
Tour operator: “Cubana” Safe Tours Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Very Comfortable Private Glass Bottom Boat
✅ Bilingual Captain and Guides
✅ Bottled water, soft drinks, and Beer (after the snorkel activity)
✅ Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
✅ Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask and life vest)
✅ W.C., changing room, and shower
✅ Sundeck for up to 10 passengers
❌ 8 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌ Souvenir photos (available for purchase onboard the boat)
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the additional 8 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship. Please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry, if you fail to do so and miss it, we won’t be able to reschedule, and there will be no refund.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
- For cruise ship passengers: In case your cruise ship delays, the activity will be automatically rescheduled for a new time or date of arrival. A full refund will be issued if there’s a problem with the cruise ship and it fails to dock.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- This is a private activity
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses (the snorkel tube is new and meant to be taken as a souvenir)
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience