Get to know our beautiful island and everything it has to offer during this activity that gives you full control over the places you visit, it is as we like to say; Your Day, Your Way!!! Maximize your time and get a real feel of our Caribbean Paradise.
You can choose among the many beautiful beaches, the gorgeous view from the lighthouse in the south, or learning how tequila is made. But If you’d like to see some options of what you can visit during this activity, click here!
- We'll meet you at your Hotel's lobby/ Airbnb or near the entrance if you're staying at Tulum's downtown, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, and the rest of the hotels located on the coast to Playa del Carmen. For passengers staying at Tulum's Hotel Zone, we'll meet you at the entrance of the "Super Aki" grocery store located in downtown Tulum. There's a maximum of three stops that the van could make along the way, including yours.
- Once you arrive at Playa del Carmen, a guide will be waiting for you and will walk you to the Ferry Pier where you might have to wait for the rest of the passengers to arrive before the Ferry docks. It’s important to note that beverages and snacks aren’t included in the Ferry, so you’ll have to pay for them if you want some.
- Once we get off the ferry, your driver-guide will meet you outside Diamonds International Forum Shops where you'll receive a quick debriefing, and the guide will collect your remaining balance.
- It’s time to discuss with your driver-guide what you’ll like to see and where you’d like to be taken, your guide can help give you recommendations but at the end of the day this is Your Day, Your Way!!!
- It’s important to maintain a certain sequence with the order of things you’d like to see to maximize the time, please coordinate it with your guide, they’re experts at this.
- Once the Private Island tour is over, your driver-guide will take drop you off at “La Misión” where you’ll have your lunch before heading back to Playa del Carmen after an amazing day at the island. “La Misión” is located 2 blocks away from the Ferry Pier.
- After lunch, you’ll head back to the Ferry Pier to board the 6 pm Ferry back to Playa del Carmen.
- Once you arrive at Playa del Carmen, the driver will be waiting for you outside Señor Frogs and you’ll be good to go back to your hotel after having a fantastic day exploring Cozumel!
Duration: Approximately 11 hours
Meeting time: Will be specified once we know where you’re staying at, but normally between 8:00 and 9:00 am
Starting point: Outside of your hotel or Airbnb in most cases EXCEPT for Tulum’s Hotel Zone
Minimum # of passengers: 2 adults
o If you’re staying at Tulum's downtown, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, and the rest of the hotels located on the coast to Playa del Carmen pick-up will be outside your hotel or Airbnb
o For those staying at Tulum's Hotel Zone, pick-up will be at the entrance of the “Super Aki” grocery store
Additional Pick-up details: Please be aware of a possible extra charge when there are less than 4 passengers:
o 2 passengers $60 USD extra (per service, not per passenger)
o 3 passengers $30 USD extra (per service, not per passenger)
o 4 passengers or more no extra charge
o This possible extra charge would be paid in cash and once you arrive in Cozumel. If we have other passengers for this same service, so that 4 or more are already completed, then this charge will no longer apply.
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Pick up and drop off at your hotel
✅ Ferry tickets back and forth
✅ Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle at Cozumel; This part lasts 3 hours (Size of the vehicle will vary depending on the size of your group)
✅ Bilingual driver-guide
✅Cold drinks on board: bottled water, soda, and beer
✅ Baby car seat upon request (Early reservation is required, we have a limited supply)
✅ Snorkeling equipment ($20.00 US deposit required, refunded when you turn in the gear)
✅ Lunch at “La Misión”
❌ Entrance to National Parks and Archeological Zones (not advised for this activity due to lack of time)
❌ Drinks off the vehicle
❌ Gratuity optional, please feel free to show your appreciation
❌ Drinks at “La Misión”
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point by your driver-guide (must be paid in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- If you’d like extra time, that can be arranged directly with your driver-guide.
- This activity gives you the flexibility to change plans as needed. If it rains, you can focus on indoor activities and during the day if it is possible, you can also
change activities based on the desires of your group.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before going in the water, so please plan ahead!)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself from the sun
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring snacks if you’re coming with children, but you can always ask the guide to stop at a convenience store if necessary
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.