Visit Cozumel’s ocean in one of the most comfortable boats out there: A Catamaran. The Aquadream is known for being one of the best options to cruise around the island. The Catamaran will take you to Cozumel’s famous snorkeling spots, such as Colombia and Palancar Reefs, and “El Cielo” a sandbank covered in starfish.
Afterward, have a delightful meal at Playa Mía and exploit the beach club’s facilities and water games to your total capacity before leaving the island and heading back to Playa del Carmen
- We'll meet next to the ferry pier, just outside “Señor Frogs” where a guide will give you a short debriefing of what to expect.
- After everyone that’s going to participate in the activity arrives, we’ll wait together for the ferry to dock and board. It’s important to note that beverages and snacks aren’t included in the ferry, so you’ll have to pay for them if you want some.
- Once we get off the ferry, you’ll be taken to Playa Mía’s stand located at Cozumel’s Ferry Pier where the Catamaran will be waiting for you and where you’ll pay the remaining balance.
- You'll board the Catamaran “Aquadream” and the guide on board will explain safety measures and protocol you'll have to follow underwater, as well as how to use your equipment correctly. It's essential to pay close attention.
- The boat ride to the first stop takes around 30-40 minutes.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube, courtesy of us at Safe Tours Cozumel, which is a sign that it is time to start jumping in the water.
- Your first stop will be Colombia and Palancar Reefs, where a photographer will offer to take some underwater photos of you and your family and where you’ll see the biggest coral formations. After around 30-40 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- Next stop is “El Cielo” there, you'll spend another 20-25 minutes, and you’ll get to see by yourself if it truly lives up to its name.
- Afterwards, the boat will take you to your final destination where you’ll spend your remaining time at sea: “El Cielito”. Here you’ll get to sit back and relax while the guides bring out the snacks and drinks. water here is so shallow that you can sit in the sand and enjoy your refreshments there.
- The boat will take you to “Playa Mía” where you’ll have your lunch and there you can spend your remaining time playing in the water games or chilling by the sand.
- After lunch, it’s time to head back to the Ferry Pier to catch the 6 pm ferry back to Playa del Carmen.
Duration: 9 hours
Meeting time: 9:30 am
Starting Point: Outside “Señor Frogs”
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel- Playa Mía
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Ferry tickets back and forth
✅ Bilingual Captain and Guides
✅ Domestic Open Bar On-board (while navigating and after the snorkeling portion of the tour)
✅ Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
✅ Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask, and life vest)
✅ W.C., changing room, and shower
At Playa Mía
✅ Unlimited refreshments from the self-serving machine
✅ Entrance into the water park
❌ Souvenir photos
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Playa Mía opens from 9 am to 6 pm local Cozumel Time. From Monday to Saturday.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: Pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers, or base (vein) constrictors.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 10 years old, maximum age 70 years old.
- Minimum weight 75 pounds, maximum weight 250 pounds.
- All participants must be: proficient swimmers, in good health, and self-sufficient.
- Participants must be able to descend and climb boat ladder(s) for snorkeling activity at sea.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no reschedule or refund.