Spend your day visiting the most famous Mayan sites in Quintana Roo and learn facts and tales of ancient and modern Mayan life. Take your time to examine the inscriptions and murals on the temples, describing the decoration, rich iconography, and its meaning to the Mayans.
After visiting the ruins at Tulum and Coba, relax by the shore at the gorgeous Playa Paraíso.
This package is perfect for those with time to spare, not for cruise ship passengers.
- We'll meet at the Ferry Pier entrance under the Swallows' monument, where a host will collect your remaining balance and escort you to the ferry to Playa del Carmen.
- At Playa del Carmen, your host will drop you off with your driver-guide, and you'll begin the ride towards Coba.
- You've arrived at Coba, and it's time to check out the ruins with the company of your guide. This will take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Once you're finished visiting Coba, it’s time for your traditional Mexican lunch.
- After lunch, you’ll visit the ruins at Tulum with your guide’s company. This will take approximately an hour.
- Now that you’re done visiting both Coba and Tulum’s archeological zones, you’ll get to spend your remaining time relaxing at Playa Paraíso.
- Now it's time to head back to Playa del Carmen, and your driver-guide will let you know.
- When you arrive at Playa del Carmen, the host will be waiting for you, and together, you’ll board the ferry back to Cozumel.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ English or Spanish-speaking guide
✅ Round trip ferry ride
✅ Round trip transportation to Tulum and Coba
✅ Admission to Tulum and Coba
❌ Round trip transportation to the meeting point
❌ Drinks at the restaurant
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the
meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities (professional cameras might be charged an extra fee at the ruins by the authorities)
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring cash
- Bring mosquito repellent
- Bring sunscreen
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience