Get to know one of the most visited Mayan sites in Quintana Roo, the impressive ruins with their backdrop of the turquoise waters is just breathtaking.
Spend your day getting amazed with facts and tales of ancient and modern Mayan life. We'll discuss the culture as it was during the times of Tulum. Also, taking time to examine the inscriptions and murals on the temples, describing the decoration, rich iconography, and its meaning to the Mayan. If your schedule allows it, you may also have time for some shopping or a dip at the beach before returning to Cozumel.
Not for cruise ship passengers.
- We'll meet at the Ferry Pier entrance under the Swallows' monument, where a host will collect your remaining balance and escort you to the 7:00 am ferry to Playa del Carmen.
- At Playa del Carmen, your host will drop you off with your driver-guide, and you'll begin the ride toward Tulum. There might be stops along the way to pick up more passengers since this isn't a private activity.
- You've arrived at Tulum, and it's time to check out the ruins with the company of your guide. This will take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Once you're finished visiting the ruins, you'll have some free time to hang out, dive into the ocean, and buy some souvenirs.
- Now it's time to head back to Playa del Carmen, and your driver-guide will let you know.
- When you arrive at Playa del Carmen, you can spend however much time you wish and return to the island anytime. Please be aware that the last ferry leaves at 10:00 pm and ensure you have enough time to catch it. The ferry tickets we’ll provide you are good for any departure that day.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ English or Spanish-speaking guide
✅ Round trip ferry ride
✅ Round trip transportation to Tulum
✅ Admission to Tulum
❌ Round trip transportation to the meeting point
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests, we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities (professional cameras might be charged an extra fee at the ruins by the authorities)
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring cash
- Bring mosquito repellent
- Bring sunscreen
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience